Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What are some ways that the Beatles changed America?

The beatles changed America in many ways. Do you know any specifics?What are some ways that the Beatles changed America?Well definately one is the way they changed music for teens when they came out %26amp; it progressed from poppy to rock then political %26amp; so basically I think some of it was that they accepted change therefore Americans could relate w/ them.

Btw...

You know it was really Forrest Gump that inspired John Lennon to write 'Imagine'. %26quot;In China they don't go ta chach.%26quot;-Forrest

I'm not a *huige* Beatles fan myself but I think I'm definately okay if I NEVER hear that song again.What are some ways that the Beatles changed America?I think you are giving the Beatles too much credit.What are some ways that the Beatles changed America?As George Harrison said, they gave America a reason to go crazy. But seriously, the Beatles changed America's musical taste and many peoples' view on the war.