Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is America changing for the better?

At the grass roots level? I would say that it is judging by the Tea Parties and the rise of non-corporate media sites such as infowars.com and whatreallyhappened.com. I feel that the Patriot movement is the best thing that I have seen happen to America in my 42 years~What do you think?Is America changing for the better?I think the FICA is the lowest point in our great nation's history. Never before have we been forced to pay for the killing of our own citizens. Never before have we had so much religious persecution that a doctor is medically required to defy his or her faith to do their job.



A sad day for AMERICA.Is America changing for the better?Yes, because soon people who attend the Tea Parties will be rounded up and sent to FEMA re-education camps in North Dakota, and we will be free of them at last.



Get ready for the knock at 3am, %26quot;king%26quot;.