Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is the face of America changing?

Welcome Allah into your home.



http://www.usps.com/news/2001/philatelic



Last I checked I live in America, and it's european roots and Heritage are now seeing the back burner, this is just the beginning Is the face of America changing?http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obamas-very





time is running out for america.Is the face of America changing?What the hell is this Is the face of America changing?I guess we'll find out if that turns out to be a big-seller. I don't even buy the Christmas stamps the post office puts out. To me, this seems like government and religion.Is the face of America changing?I don't want to welcome Allah, Buddha, or even Jesus. Also, I could care less what they put on a stamp...one of many that may be purchased at any given time. America is a melting pot. Move if you have such a problem with America. Don't want to do that? Then stop you crying.Is the face of America changing?I thought the point of being American was the fact that we are a country built on the backs of immigrants. We are all immigrants and descendants from immigrants. Diversity makes us strong, because it makes us a people. It makes us open minded, it makes us able to except other people as our neighbor (well at least some of us). It helps us to see the world in another point of view. We were once a country that offered freedom, and built on the principle of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Other people in many countries want that too, and when we have written on one of our most iconic statues, bring me your huddled masses, well then we should honor that statement, since that is what the founders of this great country of ours believed in.
  • transfering contacts
  • improve pc performance
  •