Monday, September 19, 2011

Could I watch the movie Ten Days That Unexpectedly Changed America instead of reading the book?

Is the movie the same thing, or do i have to read the book. Will i get the same informationCould I watch the movie Ten Days That Unexpectedly Changed America instead of reading the book?Often movies are different from the book and if your teacher knows the slight variations and catches you, it could lead to troubles. But like I said, most of the time the variations from book to movie are slight.Could I watch the movie Ten Days That Unexpectedly Changed America instead of reading the book?book is ALWAYS betterCould I watch the movie Ten Days That Unexpectedly Changed America instead of reading the book?mmmm..........i suggest you serch the web and if you dont find just do things the old fashioned way and read the stupid book