Monday, September 19, 2011

Is America like the mean popular girl in high school?

I have nothing against the American people, it's just the government policies and the administration that I think need changing.



America is the big superpower just like the mean popular girl is the main superpower in high school, but deep down no one actually likes her, they think she is mean and just uses her power ruthlessly, and most countries see America exactly the same way, well I think so do you agree?



Please don't be offended I only ask -x-Is America like the mean popular girl in high school?LOL. That actually is pretty true. Everyone talks crap about America all the time.Is America like the mean popular girl in high school?I guess so, If you really think about it.

I wonder, what's Canada?

That's where I live ;PIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?deep down? I don't think other countries hide their dislike of Americans! Not all of us are stuck up (I'm certainly not) but that is definitely a stereotype.Is America like the mean popular girl in high school?we arent the superpower anymore. that would be china.



and besides, were getting a new prez in 2 weeks :DIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?it should get better with obama in chargeIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?yes I agree but America to me is more like the bully in elementary schoolIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?i think there might be i few but everyone hates themIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?no its the principal



not offended at all





cotton you know nothing about politics china wont become stronger then the us for ten more years you cant compare the two china gdp 3 trillion usa 14 trillion military china more men thats it usa better technology bigger navy better tanks best air force better trained better alliesIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?If other countries don't like us it's their fault. We couldn't care less.



In your analogy would other countries be the unpopular dorks?Is America like the mean popular girl in high school?I do think that our government needs a lot of changing. The mean popular girl? I don't think so. We aren't very popular among other countries.



I'm glad George W. Bush won't be the president any more. I don't understand how so many people could be so retarded to vote for him TWICE.Is America like the mean popular girl in high school?I wouldn't say mean popular girl, I would say more along the lines of the principal of the high schoolIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?ok and what is comparing America to that going to help anything... no offense everyone complains too much but no one actually does anything even Americans do, but even so don't you realize saying these things are only instigating people's emotions and does nothing to actually helpIs America like the mean popular girl in high school?Maybe America is like a mum and her sons. Before she could just give them a smack and they'd be quiet, but they're teenagers now and they talk back, and there's less and less she can do about it...