Monday, September 19, 2011

Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?

Yes - and passing that health care reform bill that they have in the works will make it all closer to reality... I'm reading it, and it is a horrible, horrible JOKE - Don't let it pass America - not unless you don't give a damn about your aging parents, or your aging self.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?It makes me happy.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?yup,going to the dogs.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?Haha, I live in Canada.

I'm happy in my laid-back content ways.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?maybe a little. itll be a while before the economy turns for the betterIs the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?Ugh yeah, I might move to Europe when I turn 18 xDIs the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?A little, but its not like there's going to be a revolution or anything.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?More like a LOT nervous....!!Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?every single dayIs the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?Yes. It sickens me.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?No, I have faith in America, we are gonna be just fine.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?Obama-nomics, and democtratic do-dos in congress.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?I feel a little uneasy with people carrying guns to Town Hall style meetings. I think they are crazy.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?I am afraid to leave the house.Is the way America has been changing lately making you a little nervous ?No. We got rid of the Texas mafia. The only thing that makes me nervous are the armed psychos who can't wait to %26quot;water the tree of liberty%26quot; at healthcare reform meetings.